EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen Ges.m.b.H will exhibit at this year Korea International Plastics & Rubber Show (KOPLAS 2019)’ which will be held at the KINTEX exhibition hall in Goyang City from March 12 to 16 and introduce their products and technology for the plastic recycling.
Since it was founded in 1983, EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen GmbH has specialised in the development and production of plastics recycling systems and technologies for the plastics processing industry.
• Plastics recycling systems for standard applications and production waste
• Plastic recycling systems for heavily printed/contaminated post-consumer waste
• FDA-approved PET recycling systems, VACUREMA®, efsa approval requested via customers (e.g. for bottle to bottle recycling)
• Inline PET applications (e.g. for fibre, film and strapping)
• COREMA® plastic recycling system for the production of highly filled and customised compounds
• Fully automatic, self-cleaning melt filters
• Pelletising systems