A jury of 14 European automotive, alternative energy and motorcycle journalists considered every new e-Scooter released in the past year, and selected the Vectrix VX-1 Li/Li+ as the winner. The jury gathered at Circuit Zolder for extensive testing of the electric scooters and each model in the competition was scrutinized and had to pass a series of rigorous testing to be named the “e-Scooter of the Year”. The challenging criterion included Ecoscore (consumption, emissions, and noise), Driving Range, Recycling, Refilling/Reloading, Price, Performance/Consumption, Aesthetics/Styling, Drivability, and Availability in the Market. The Circuit Zolder “Clean Week 2020” award categories included e-Scooters (under 25km/h/15mph, under 45 km/h/30 mph, and over 45km/h/30 mph), e-Bicycle, e-Quadricycle and e-Motorcycle (on-road, off-road, and MX). The Vectrix VX-1 Li/Li+ won in the 45 km/h plus category.
With key features like regenerative throttle, dual filament headlights, Brembo disc front and rear brakes and an innovative charging system that plugs right into a standard 220V / 110V outlet.
Key Features – VECTRIX VX-1 Li/Li+:
· All-electric with zero gas emissions. Plugs into any 220V/110V standard outlet.
· Accelerates to 110 km/h (68 mph).
· Range up to 136 km (85 miles) on a single charge.
· Patented VECTRIXTM Multi-Function Throttle provides regenerative braking to maximize range possibilities and a slow-speed reverse for greater maneuverability.
· Patented VECTRIXTM integrated rear-wheel mounted single stage planetary gear drive
For more information on Vectrix visit: http://www.vectrix.com